Search This Blog

Friday 26 March 2010

What planet is he on?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/mar/25/g20-smellie-fisher-assault-trial

The guy seems to be expecting credit for only using the back of his hand instead of his elbow. It doesn't even enter into his head using a non physical method of dealing with Ms Fisher.

"Asked about his suspension from duty last April, Smellie said he could not understand why he was not allowed to continue working. "It has been explained to me in a number of different ways but I still do not understand the reason for my suspension."

The man whinges on about being scared, to me he sounds paranoid and that frankly makes him dangerous in his line of work.

Lets not forget to point out that members of the group Smellie belongs to is voluntary. They choose to be there and perform those duties.

Am I missing some non disclosed danger here? Either from the little lady or those assembled to remember Ian Tomlinson, killed by the police the day before.

Oh and the pedant in me wonders why he is allowed to give a c/o address to the court. Can anyone do that?

Anyway, how this pans out will be interesting either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment